Sunday, February 27, 2011

Friendship

As we grow older, its a fact that the friendships you make and keep become more and more important. Some people come into our lives for a reason, a season, or a lifetime. As I grow older I truly  appreciate the friendships I have kept throughout the years as well as the new friendships I have made.Today's card is a reflection of my appreciation for the friendships I have maintained and have made throughout the course of my life. This card uses the new Stampin Up stamp set from the Sale-a-brations catalouge. In order to receive this adorable stamp set, one must purchase a minimum of $50 of Stampin Up products to get this set as a free gift. Stampin' Up's Sale-a-brations time is the perfect excuse for anyone to get as much product as they can with the perks of free gifts.
Hope you enjoyed todays card design. Visit with me tomorrow to see more creations using the Stampin Up's Sale-a-Brations stamp sets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Simple Beauty" kit.