Friday, February 11, 2011

Welcome

Hello and Welcome to the Crafting Elegance blog. My creative outlet where I will share my love for paper crafts and handmade gifts. Since 2004, rubber stamping and paper crafting has become my passion. I discovered rubber stamping and card making while walking the aisles of a local scrapbook store.
Upon first glance at the beautiful handmade creations, I immediately signed up for a beginner’s card making class to learn more. Much of my crafting ability has been self taught. I read dozens of craft magazines, and search the internet for tips, tricks, and techniques to stretch my crafting skills. I love experimenting with different products, mediums and techniques to create greeting cards, scrapbook pages, and invitations.
Learning this craft has truly been a pleasure. My hope is that by sharing my creations on this blog I will inspire and encourage others to explore their own creative abilities, just as I have done.
Besides stamping and card making I also enjoy designing gift baskets and silk floral arrangements. Throughout this blog, I will periodically share with you some of my gift basket designs and other handmade creations.
Visit often to see my latest creations as I take you on my journey through the wonderful world of handmade crafts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Simple Beauty" kit.