Friday, June 24, 2011

Sail Away!


Hi Stampers!

I know I have not posted in several weeks and that is mainly due to my focus on other projects. Juggling a full time job, my Stampin' Up! business, event planning, and the daily responsibilities of life is not an easy task. Some of my project demands have now become less of a priority which is allowing me more time to focus back on blogging. So before the month a June comes to a close, I want to share with you two masculine card designs that I just think are so adorable. For each card, I used the Sail Away stamp located in the 2011 summer mini Stampin' Up! catalog.

The card designs shown today are not my original designs, but instead have been cased from two very talented stampers. The design on the left was originally designed by Mary Brown and the card on the right was designed by Anne Marie Hile. Click on their names to visit each of their blogs for more inspirational card creations.

Hope you've enjoy today's cards.  Until next time, happy stamping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Simple Beauty" kit.