Friday, October 14, 2011

6 Weeks of Christmas Newsletter

Happy Friday!

In preparation of the upcoming holidays, Crafting Elegance would like to present to you our 6 Weeks of Christmas Event. Once a week for the next six weeks beginning this Sunday, you can receive samples of great Christmas projects that can help prepare you for the upcoming Christmas Holiday.  Each e-mail newsletter will contain step-by-step instructions on how to complete the featured projects designed exclusively for this event. All the projects showcased in the 6 Weeks of Christmas Event will not be displayed. Only subscribers to my newsletter will receive these designs.

I know there are several other blogs out there advertising their 12 weeks of Christmas Newsletters, but Crafting Elegance is putting a twist on this very popular event. Each e-mail will contain not one project design with instructions, but instead two project designs with instructions, giving you twice as many samples in half the time. So while other blog readers will be waiting until December to receive all 12 project ideas, you will receive 12 project samples all before Thanksgiving. Now isn't that awesome!

Best of all the 6 Weeks of Christmas Event is absolutely Free! So join my mailing list today so that you don't miss out on this exciting event. The first e-mail will be released this coming Sunday!

Happy Stamping!

3 comments:

  1. Great idea! When I am crafting for Christmas I need ideas early so I can finish them before the holiday rush! Thanksgiving weekend is usually my big push to get as much done as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for the newsletter. I love Christmas holidays. This year will be tough because my youngest son will be deployed during Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, his birthday and Easter. I need to keep busy so I don't think about him every waking minute.
    Thanks for sharing your talents.
    Fellow crafter,
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been unable to subscribe to the newsletter. It may be an AOL glitch, but nothing happens when I click on the go button

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Simple Beauty" kit.