Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Glitter Queen Blog Hop Day 3



Hey Stampers,

Welcome to the third and final day of the Glitter Queens October Blog Hop!
First and foremost I want to thank each and everyone of you for participating in this month's hop. I sincerely appreciate you stopping by each day to see my creations and posting the wonderful comments.

Continuing with the autumn theme, today's project is another creation featuring the Gently Falling stamp set. I used the same water coloring technique as yesterday to stamp and color the leaves on today's project. After coloring the leaves, I then cut the leaves out with my paper snips and attached them onto the card with stampin dimensionals. The background of the card uses only one of the leaf images from the set which is stamped in versamark ink onto a piece of Pool Party cardstock. The sentiment is from the Sincere Salutations stamp set inked in Chocolate Chip, then sponged with the Tim Holtz, Antique Linen ink.

I hope you have enjoyed all the projects that I have shared with you during the hop. Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think of today's project.

Don't forget to sign-up for my 6 weeks of Christmas Newsletter that starts this Sunday.

Although the hop is coming to an end at midnight tonight, I do hope that you will continue to visit my blog for more inspiring  Stampin' Up! creations. So that you don't miss any of my blog updates, be sure to follow my blog. Click on the Follow My Blog link in my left hand side bar to begin following today.

Hop on over to Anji Clements blog by clicking here to see what she has in store for you today. Hope to see you again real soon.

Happy Stamping!






12 comments:

  1. very pretty! you did a great job with this stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice!! Love it. TFS
    Kristie G.
    thisday at ne dot rr dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. another beautiful card!!! TFS!!!
    Eva :0)
    evascrapslife(at)gmail(dot)com
    http://evasscrapsncards.blogspot.com
    I have a giveaway on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What a stunning card. The leaves are beautiful and I love how vibrant they are! Great job on this amazing card! I have enjoyed hopping along this week! Thanks for sharing!
    Hugs,
    Bridgett

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is beautiful, love the leaves on the side, so lovely and elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pat P. (KittyKitty366@aol.com)October 12, 2011 at 12:52 PM

    Gorgeous, stunning card. I like the set and have to get it. The colors, watercoloring and instructions are great. Thanks, I have totally enjoyed visiting each day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card. Puts me in the mood for fall.

    ReplyDelete
  8. VERY nice! :)
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another pretty 'bouquet' of leaves. Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sooo pretty! Thank you for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful Fall card I love those leaves and the soft colors. I have enjoyed all of your projects and hope to hop with you again soon. TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love, love,love this card. I like the color combinations.The leaves were so beautiful. I might CASE this one. Thanks for sharing. Ilove your blog.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Simple Beauty" kit.