Thursday, October 13, 2011

Patterned Party




Hey Stampers,

Boy did the Glitter Queens and I have so much fun hosting our October Blog Hop! If you happened to have missed it, just take a look at my last three blog posts to see what a blast we all had. So to keep the momentum going, I decided to showcase a very bright and cheerful card today. And nothing makes me smile big than bunches of balloons, bright colors and Stampin' Up's new patterned party stamp set.
Today's card also showcases the new Big Top Birthday designer series paper and the black and white striped ribbon. I hope you all like today's project and I am wishing really big for each of you to have a great...no... awesome day.

Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Simple Beauty" kit.