Friday, May 27, 2011

Stampin' Up!'s Greenhouse Garden




Are you ready for the weekend? I know I sure am. A long break from the full time job and a lot of relaxing will be much appreciated as I celebrate the upcoming Memorial Day holiday with family and friends.

Today's card features a two step-stamping technique using Stampin' Up!'s Greenhouse Garden two-step stamp set.
If you are not familiar with two-step stamping, this is where you stamp your focal image, which in this case is the base of he flower, in a lighter color and then stamp directly over the focal image with a accent stamp image, which is the lines of the flower, in a darker color.

The base colors I used in to make the flowers were, Peach Parfait and Daffodil Delight, and the accent lines of the flower were stamped in Chocolate Chip ink.  I am dedicating this card to my dear friend Zondra. She is one of the sweetest and inspirational people I know. Thank you Zondra for being such a good friend to me, I always look forward to our chats and your words of wisdom. Hope you all enjoyed today's card.

Happy Stamping,

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Simple Beauty" kit.