Friday, May 6, 2011

Stampin' Up!'s - Elements of Style Stamp Set


Happy Friday!

Today's featured card comes from one of the most beautiful stamp sets in the 2010 -2011 Idea Book and Catalog, called Elements of Style.  This stamp set is perfect for lovers of Vintage and Shabby Chic designs.

If you are in need of a Mother's Day card, Birthday card, or a Thank You greeting, this is the perfect image for just about any occasion. The creating possibilities with this stamp set are virtuously endless.

To make this card, I stamped the roses in Stampin' Up!'s black classic ink and then colored them in with the Stampin' Write markers. To soften the image, I used the Stampin' Up! blender pen to decrease the color intensity of the markers. The background of the card was stamped using the flourish image from the stamp set. I texturized the paper using Stampin' Up!'s Lattice embossing folder and my Big Shot machine.
The lattice embossing folder has recently become one of my favorite accessory tools for embellishing my cards.

To purchase the materials of this card, visit my Stampin' Up! website today. I'm sure you will just love designing projects with this stamp set. Don't forget to post your comments below.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Simple Beauty" kit.