Thursday, May 26, 2011

Stampin' Up!'s - Artistic Etchings


Hi Blog Friends,

I know it has been a minute since my last blog post and the reason for my missing in action is truly attributed to the many projects I have been working on in addition to stamping. For the past several weeks, I have been helping my brother and his fiance' with their upcoming wedding and wedding reception plans and my dear cousin with the planning of her upcoming baby shower. Both projects have required a lot of my attention which has temporarily pulled me away from stamping and blogging.

Instead of letting another day go past, without me blogging, I decided to take some time this morning to post one of my recent card creations.

Today's card features Stampin' Up!'s Artistic Etchings stamp set from the 2010-2011 Idea Book and Catalog.  This fun, yet versatile stamp set is great for stamping very simple designs and is perfect for creating collage stamping projects. Recently I have become a big fan of the vintage style card designs.  So I decided to pratcie this technique and create today's feature card representing this style of stamping.
Hope you have enjoyed my recent creation. To purchase the supplies to make this card, simply visit my Stampin' Up! website.

Till next time...Happy Stamping!

Supplies
Stamp sets: Artistic Etchings, En Francis
Cardstock: Whisper White, Very Vanilla, and Basic Black
Designer Series Paper: Love Letter
Accessories: 1 1/4 inch Black Striped Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Simple Beauty" kit.