Friday, March 23, 2012

Celebrate Spring





Good Morning and Happy Friday!
Glad you could join me today. Spring is in full effect here in Michigan. Temperatures have been in the high 70's for the last few days and has been certainly well enjoyed. To celebrate the onset of spring, today's card creation is a bright and cheerful card showcasing the beautiful Greenhouse Garden two step stamp set.
Don’t you just love two-step stamping! I know I do. Stampin’ Up makes several adorable stamp sets that allow you to create the two step stamping technique. To make today’s card, I took one of the solid image flowers inked it up with my Pool Party ink pad, then lightly inked only the edges of the stamp with my Elegant Eggplant stampin write marker.  After stamping the solid flower image onto my whisper white cardstock, I then took the coordinating outline stamp from the set, inked that image with my elegant eggplant ink pad and stamped right over the solid flower, creating an intricate yet detailed floral image.
To get the perfect placement of the outlined image over the solid image, I used my trusty stampin’ ma-jig to assist me with this task. The stamapin ma-jig is a must have tool for any avid stamper.  To ensure that your stamped image is exactly where you want it be every time, the stampin ma-jig is a must have tool for you. 

The sentiment is also stamped in elegant eggplant and comes from the sincere salutations stamp set. 
I hope you've enjoyed today's card creation. Tune in next week for some more stamping inspiration. 

Hope you enjoy your weekend. 
Until next time, happy stamping!
 

 

4 comments:

  1. A breath of fresh spring air!

    Love the stamp set and color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful colour combo :) great card :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl all of your cards are beautiful! I love the the color and embossed papers. TFS AJ!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Simple Beauty" kit.