Tuesday, March 20, 2012

I'm Back!!



Hey there stampers! 

I know I have not posted to this blog in quite some time, since October 2011 to be exact, and I sincerely apologize to all my followers for my absence. So much has been going on with me that I just did not have time to manage the blog as well as keep up with the constant changes that were occurring in my life. But the waters of life have calmed and I am back in full swing, ready to post more beautiful projects for your viewing enjoyment.  I have missed all of you dearly along with the wonderful comments you leave at the end of each post.  

With getting back into the swing of stamping, I decided to pull out my Just Believe stamp set and create a clean and simple card today.  Also I decided to try a color combination that I would have never guessed would be so elegant. Today's card uses Sahara Sand and Bravo Burgundy cardstock and ink, and boy do these two colors look stunning together. Next time your stamping try this color combination is is even more beautiful in real life 

See you again tomorrow for another clean and simple card design. 

Until next time, Happy Stamping! 



1 comment:

  1. Glad you are back. You have such elegant cards, and I love your ideas.
    Kim

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Simple Beauty" kit.