Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Medallion Love


Good Morning and Happy Wednesday! 

It's time for another day of inspiration from the Crafting Elegance stamping studio. Today's card uses both the Medallion and the Sincere Salutations stamp that can be found in the 2011-2012 Idea Book and Catalog.  These two stamp sets are quite popular and when paired together can create a stunning yet clean and simple design. Although Pink and Brown is my favorite color combination, I also heart the classic color scheme of black and white. 

Because I am in the need of making a bunch of all occasion cards for a few customers, I  thought this design would be simple and elegant enough to mass produce. Hope you agree. 

Thanks for stopping by today. 

Happy Stamping!




1 comment:

  1. I love your card. I don't use my medallion stamp near enough. Thanks so much for the inspiration.

    Babe

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Simple Beauty" kit.