Thursday, March 22, 2012

Stampin Up! Field Flowers


Hey Stampers! 

Today I decided to explore my creativity with the beautiful two-step stamp set Field Flowers. If you are not familiar with Stampin' Up!'s two step stamping technique, this is where you first take the solid image of the stamp set, which in this case is the petals of the flower and stamp that image first. Then next you  take the outline image of the petals, and stamp that right on top of the solid image. And there you have a detailed hand stamped flower, using the fun and easy technique of two-step stamping. 

The color combination used in today's card is Pretty in Pink, Real Red, Certainly Celery and Chocolate Chip. All of these colors coordinate very well together to create a very shabby chic design. 

Pink is one of my favorite colors and often times it is my go to cardstock whenever I stamp.  I love the combination of Pink and Brown so much that I typically have to stop myself from creating so many cards with these two colors. But as you can see, today I just couldn't help myself. LOL! 

 Join me tomorrow as I showcase another Stampin' Up! creation. 
Until next time, Happy Stamping! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Simple Beauty" kit.